Soap Dispenser Stainless Handsfree Auto IR Sensor Liquid Hand Wash Bathroom
automatic induction applies the most advanced induction technology - intelligent motion infrared sensor technology. Put your hand near the nozzle, and you will automatically gain soap quickly. It is more sensitive than the ordinary induction foam distributor.
easy to use you can control the amount of soap by hand. When your hand leaves the sensor, the soap distribution stops.
conveniently placed anywhere. Soap dispenser is very suitable for restaurants, hotels, kitchens, bathrooms, hospitals, etc.
inner leakproof liner, waterproof solid base, Soap dispenser adopts leak proof and waterproof technology to prevent soap or water from corroding circuit boards.
you only need to put your hand under it, and the soap will drop automatically, which can prevent the spread of bacteria, ensure family health and provide you with a hygienic experience.
Material: Stainless steel PC and ABS chrome plating
Sensor range: 0-6cm / 0-2.36in
Power supply: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Packing size: 19.5x 9.5x 8.5cm
1. Put the battery into the battery compartment shown in the figure above. For instructions, see the battery section.
2. Turn counterclockwise to unlock the top cover. Pull the cover gently to remove it. Fill the compartment with soap. Make sure that the soap contains no solid particles to avoid clogging.
3. To turn on the power, press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds, and then perform the same operation to turn off the power.
4. To adjust the amount of soap dispensed, press the on/off button once.
5. Repeat step 4 until the desired volume is reached. There are 3 adjustable levels.
6. Place your hand under the sensor (indicator light) to dispense soap liquid.
1. Please keep the surface of the stainless steel soap dispenser clean, and wipe the body regularly with a mop to avoid long-term corrosion to the device.
2. Store the manual in a safe place for future reference.
3. Do not expose electronic products under any circumstances. Do not try to repair the bathroom soap dispenser.
4. Do not clean the non-contact soap dispenser. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
5. Avoid direct sunlight on the infrared panel.
1*Automatic soap dispenser